Gateshead England, 1972
As a self-taught artist (with amazing mentors), I find that my path weaves and winds it way along; heading first one way (as I realise a gap in my understanding); and then another as I am inspired by something I've read or seen.
Experimentation and play form a huge part of my art practice — in concepts, techniques and materials.
But I also like to work in series. When a concept or idea takes hold of me then I will run with it and explore it more fully.
I currently work from my shared studio — Spud Lane Studios — at the Southern Highlands Artisans Collective in Robertson NSW.
- 2021 Ode to Poetry SHAC Annex Gallery, Robertson
- 2021 Self SHAC Gallery, Robertson
- 2020 Awaken SHAC Gallery, Robertson
- 2020 Collective Harvest SHAC Gallery, Robertson
- 2019 Blue Square Competition ArtHead Gallery, Moss Vale